Saturday, August 30, 2008

THANK YOU T AND ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who showed up at my house with a paintbrush in her hand? It's the elusive T!

Alan snapped this picture before she knew he was taking it or there would have been a picture of just a corner. She's that fast.


Alan and T have the 1st coat on the guest room walls already. See the color that the walls were? If I had to describe that color it would be of a dead, bloated body floating in the Mississippi. I really hated that color. A lot.

I promise I'm sitting on the couch being no help at all. I haven't even gone up to see how the new color looks. I'll check it out on my way to bed tonight. And can I just say how grateful I am we picked up the paint last weekend?

Again, thank you T and Alan for doing this. I can't tell you how much better I feel knowing this is done.

****It took all of my willpower not to thank T & A... because, yeah, I'm four****

1 comment:

James Pickering said...

this four-year-old was dissappointed. . .