Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Hospital Food is Pretty Good

Yesterday was pretty stressful. I woke up bleeding - a lot.

Alan took me to the hospital where they immediately hooked me up to a monitor. The baby's heartbeat was fine as was the neurological monitor. And no contractions at all.

They then did an ultrasound that showed no problem with the plecenta, except that it was low. Not over the cervix, but still low. They don't know exactly why I bled, but it's stopped now and I'll remain in the hospital until tomorrow for observation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well now. I bet the blood was really scary. Corie called and told me you are in the hospital. Hope you get to go home tomorrow. I'll be praying for you.
I love you.
Aunt Jeannie

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I miss one day of checking your blog and look what happens! I hope you are doing better! I will be praying for you, my friend!

And if you need to call me at 4:30am to hear someone's voice so you can stay sane, don't hesitate. I can't say I'll terrible coherent for the first couple of minutes, but I'll talk anytime you need to!!!