1. There are beavers in KS. Well, there was a beaver. It's now dead. On the side of the road. I assume it died of dehydration.
2. Kenny Rogers voice will make Cortland quit crying. And the song Elvira will get him going again.
3. The lines in Lucille by Kenny Rogers are not (words I always thought are in italics);
"You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille,
With four hungry children and a Daf and a Dil.
I've had some bad times, lived through some sad times,
But this time you hurt me for real.
You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille."
4. I won't call 911 when I see a couple push a light blue hatchback off into a ravine on the side of the highway. (I was surprised by that. Who knew? I always thought of myself as a concerned citizen.)
5. A Chicken McNugget can maim when it hits the back of your head from 3 1/2 feet.
6. And finally, kids are now smoking Salvia to get high. And there's a bunch of people who want to outlaw growing it. Strange. My mother will be a wanted fugitive.