Thursday, August 7, 2008

Company

How can a person know someone her whole life, but not really know them? That's how I feel this week.

My cousin, Corie, is visiting this week and I don't think I'm going to let her leave. She is amazing.

For instance, we went shopping on Monday and she made it so easy to try on clothes. How does someone do that? I hate trying on clothes, but with Corie there, it was fun. I think it's her positive attitude. She makes people feel good just by being around her.

***did I just say trrying on clothes was fun? looking for the bolt lightening****

We also saw Mama Mia, went grocery shopping and have been watching season 7 of Gilmore Girls. Oh, and we've talked for HOURS and HOURS. Time is flying by and I just don't think her visit will be long enough - even if I can convince her to stay for two more weeks.

I almost forgot the most important thing. She is so sweet with Grace. I know, I know. You are wondering how could it be any other way? But some people who tolerate Grace and think she's sort of cute, sometimes. And then there's people who snuggle Grace in next to them and pet her without even realizing they are petting her. Corie is a petter. It makes my heart happy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but you can't have her. She's my sister :D I need her back.

Anonymous said...

I might miss her as well. It's ok to share her, but keeping her would make me really sad :(
We need her back for all the reasons you want her to stay!!! She is really special

Anonymous said...

How come I've never met her?! I want to meet her, too! I want to have fun trying on clothes and watching movies and petting puppies!!!

Holding my Breath said...

Awww, Ash and Aunt Jeannie. I know, know, know that she misses you both too. She'll be home soon, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Don't let her go until i get to meet her!!!! Geeee Louise, stop locking your doors and turning off the lights and acting all quiet we are not here-like when you see me sneaking over to say hello.

Anonymous said...

she really WAS wonderful!