Friday, August 29, 2008

Home!

I'm home. I'm on rest. No running around or shopping but I can go to the bathroom and the kitchen. I can sit up and play on the computer and I can go up and down the stairs a couple of times a day. I can't get the mail from the mailbox, but I can make a sandwich or warm up something for lunch.

I'm allowed to pick up Grace and I can drive her to her hair appointments. (I asked specifically)

I go back to the dr on Tuesday and if everything has been going along fine I will be allowed to do more stuff. Not a lot more stuff, but anything is better than nothing.

If I bleed again then I will be put in the hospital for the rest of my pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me if you need to talk. I can imagine how you are about to go nuts laying around.

I'll watch Monk with you over the phone!