Friday, August 29, 2008

Bathroom

And then there was a positive side to flooding the house. No more ugly wallpaper. I asked him if he needed to remove the tile too, but he said he didn't think so.
I love this man...


Except for this *****LIVE UPDATE****

The very same man just called for Alan to come in the bathroom because he "just did a boo-boo."

Apparently he was trying to stick a knife through the wall, he hit a wire, it sparked and now there's smoke.



But the wall paper will be gone. Yay. (Oh my god. This is bad. Bad. Bad. Bad)

***Another Update***
According to all phone inquiries, all of the electricians have fled town for a long weekend on the lake. We called an electrician friend (who is also out of town, heh) and he said that the wire will be okay until we can get someone in to look at it on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A boo-boo?! "Oh, sorry, I think I just burned your house down. My bad!" Sounds like more than a boo-boo to me!!!!

How are you feeling now?

Holding my Breath said...

When I heard "boo-boo" I thought maybe he pottied in his pants!

I'm feeling good. I'm on the couch being very still. Very, very still. It's hard to move much with a five lb weight sitting on my chest. I think Alan bribed Grace to lay on me and keep me from moving!

Anonymous said...

You are the bravest, most normal person i know. You're doing great
kiddo!