Thursday, September 4, 2008

More about Jello

Blending Cool Whip with peanut butter makes a light and fluffy apple dip that is to die for.

No bake strawberry cheesecake made with Cool Whip is a yummy summer treat.

But the very best is still Kimjello with Cool Whip on top. But not just any Cool Whip. This Cool Whip has to be mixed with something to make it taste sooooo good. Alan thinks it tastes like caramel. My possible mix list includes - but is not limited to - heaven, angel smiles, fluffy stuff of goodness, or puffed up bits of love.

I just want to lick it all off the top of the orange Jello right now, except Alan won't bring the the serving dish into the living room and I'm not allowed to leave the couch. Oh, the humanity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps there's a touch of almond extract in the cool whip...I've had that before and it is sooooo yummy!

Holding my Breath said...

Hi Angy!

The maker of Kimjello reads my blog and I'm hoping she'll let us all in on the secret. Unless, of course, it's her Great-Aunt Myrtle's recipe and the ghost of Myrtle would then haunt her for the rest of her days.

But if she is willing to risk the wrath of Myrtle, she might as well give up the Sloppy Joe recipe too, because I've never had a Joe that tasted soooooo good.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it's a bit of brown sugar. You know what Mary Poppins says: a spoonful of brown sugar makes the cool whip goo go down..(repeat as needed till it's all-l-l-l gone). What I can't believe is that you now LIKE/LOVE cool whip. What has happened to the aversion..shudder..shudder..squinchface..shudder..shudder reaction you've had since frozen cool whip was substituted for ice cream when you were a youngin'? love mom

Anonymous said...

Just checking to make sure you are getting your puffed up bits of love from Alan.:)
Love,
Mom O

Anonymous said...

Have you asked the great creator of Kimjello what the secret is to the whipped topping? I'm completely intrigued now and NEED to know...