Friday, March 21, 2008

Vomitorium

I've been throwing up all week. Not because I get anything good out of it, like a baby, but because life is full of tough choices and I chose to eat at least once a day. And voila! Eating this week meant throwing up, so there you go.

I've been basing all my dietary decisions on what something might taste like the second time around. In the beginning, I cursed the banana quite venomously, but truly McDonald's french fries and cheeseburger are the WORST. I can't believe I would have forgotten that from the last time I was sick. I always forget!

I called the doctor today and the nurse called me in a prescription for phenergan and new prenatal vitamins. I really want a scrip for sushi.

Hopefully new vitamins will alleviate the rotten-egg burps. I won't even tell you about the other side affect I suspect the stupid vitamins have caused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.