Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random

In 5th grade my best friend, Angie, and I created a whole variety hour. One of our features was Sunrise Sunset from Fiddler on the Roof. We would pop out of the wings (the closet), and onto the stage (a clean square in my room, I wasn't terribly tidy) and put on the most amazing show.

Which brings me to the question, how in the world did my parents sell the house on 9th street without a closet door in the upstairs bedroom?

Anyway, back to memories. Angie and I used to play that my room was an apartment and we were roommates. Our doorbell was broken. We still do the broken doorbell sound when we talk to each other. Ding-Dang-Darrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the closet and I definately remember the doorbell (LOL) but sadly I don't remember the Fiddler on the Roof! Do you remember the KOA song? I taught my kids that one. It's a classic!

I miss you!