Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY CARROLL!!!!

Everyone else got their cards, that were mailed at the exact same time in the exact same size envelope. This is the 2nd time I've gotten Carroll's card back requesting more postage. I give up!

And the US Government wonders why people are turning to email and blogs to communicate with friends and family. Poop-headed postal cows.




















































I'm saving the hardcopy of your card in my purse until I see you in person. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why, even though you're not supposed to, I sometimes put the person's address in the "to" and "from". Shh!

At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.