Monday, June 1, 2009

Wheezig

Cortland has gone viral.

I almost called my mom in the middle of C's 1st ever breathing treatment so she could hear what a really mad Cortland sounds like. I would have recorded it for you if I'd had my camera - and a couple extra hands. Man he was pissed.

They sent us home with 5 days of steroids for swelling in his lungs and an inhaler for the wheezing. Dr. Chris Hanson (oh yes, you heard right! We got the Dateline guy! His name was just one of many selling points) said C was a little young to be showing signs of asthma but the wheezing is unmistakable and he's hoping it's just an upper respiratory viral infection.

On another note, my n key isn't working properly and every 3 or 4th n it just won't type. Sometimes the coolest words are created and it is just a shame to have to go back and correct them. Like wheezig. I just wanted to leave that one in there and was a little sad to have to stick the n in and make it a proper word. So now wheezig has it's very own paragraph. Yay you wheezig! Way to rule the school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Court (and you) are feeling better now. I miss you being here where the tall wheat grows!! cg

J-Mom said...

Hope he is getting all better! And hopefully it's a one time thing.