Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spending Baby's Inheritance

Alan and I ordered the crib and bureau last week. They should be here in 8-10 weeks. The crib turns into a full sized bed.

We also ordered this swivel glider with ottoman. The fabric is called Celery, but I prefer to call it chartreuse because I think that description will make my mom cringe the most! heheeee! She looooves greeeeeeen!


I found this fabric:


To make this crib skirt.

We're not gong to have bumpers unless baby starts getting his legs stuck in the bars. If that happens then we'll rethink our decision and probably get some breathable bumpers. Or we'll tie Wal-mart sacks to the bars. That's safe, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bumpers have no purpose whatsoever. That's just something else you'll have to throw in the washer everytime he pees all over his bed. Or detonates in his diaper.

Get lots of crib sheets. Lots. And lots of waterproof matress pads.

And you'd better send me a piece of cake. I'm waiting...

Anonymous said...

Ole!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be PRETTY and you - know - who is going to sit by that bed skirt and babble espanol til the cows come home. It's a happy happy fabric and I'm glad you chose it!!!