Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daily Updates From Alan

Alan is in Italy this week for work. Without his permission I'm posting his daily updates. He's a funny man, my sweet husband!

An italian's day:

wake up, have some coffee
go to work and work for a bit
go have some more coffee
work for a bit more
go to lunch and have some coffee
work for a bit
coffee
go home
wine

There's a coffee shop everywhere. There's one downstairs.

Coffee can be either an expresso shot, which is *tiny*, think a thimble full of coffee something, or a cappuccino, which I've come to prefer. Cappuccino = 1 euro or about a buck fiddy.

Jeremy just said that if we don't leave here addicted to coffee, we will never be addicted to coffee. I concur.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skye!you'd be right at home with the Italians with your coffee consumption..next time grandma g will come sit on the baby and you can go with alan!!

ciara crans said...

Two things:

1) In addition to your own, I also love Alan's writing style. Much to enjoy...especially about coffee!

2) Grandma Gunn always makes me laugh! She's going to sit on the baby! Bwahahaha!