Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy week

Our moving checklist is getting smaller and smaller. We took off the HUGE storm windows for the family room and kitchen today and washed them. What a pain in the butt! Thank god for Neighbors-on-Call to help get the glass back in place! Hey Tanya, you should start a business and call it that!

I painted our bedroom yesterday.

I painted the fireplace last week.

Cleaned out our closet and donated a bunch of clothes and shoes.

Things left on the Skye To-Do List:
  • Screens to replace on some of the windows
  • Remove the two front picture window glass, wash, and replace.
  • Stuff to put on the wood floors make them shine
  • Paint the upstairs hall
  • Clean out the rest of the closets
  • Paint the kitchen

Alan has his own list, but he can keep up with his stuff all by himself. He's good that way.

By the way, does everyone know we're moving back to Dallas? Kind of pertinent info for this post to make sense. heh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck no, I didn't know!!! When did this come about? I am out of the loop!
I'm just about done with that baby blanket. It's really pretty. I'll send you a picture when it's all done.

Love, Aunt Jeannie

Angy said...

I didn't know, either!!! When did this happen?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the LIST!! Why do we always put off doing these things until we get ready to move?? Just human nature, I guess. cg

Anonymous said...

i still say BOOOOO that you are leaving. but ok i understand. Maybe the usurpers i mean new neighbors will be ok.
um...you will be gone in march. alice. you can still wear your bracelet though. i will get busy and make them

Tara Smith said...

your a busy bee... no wonder I haven't seen or heard from you. I agree...boooo I'm sad my skye is leaving me just when Im able to spend time with ya... isnt that the way life rolls.