Friday, January 1, 2010

Anything's Possible

As girls sometimes do when the boys are out of the room; my Grandma, mom and I were discussing women stuff when during the conversation my Grandma blurts out that she calls her girlie-bits Possible.

I waved my hands around wildly and stopped the whole conversation to get an explanation.

She said years ago she was a home health aid. Part of her job was to sponge bathe the older patients. One older woman instructed my Grandma to start at her feet and wash as far up as possible. Then to start at her head and wash as far down as possible. She said she herself would then wash Possible.
*snort*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. i still have the flu and may be speaking thru nyquil but THAT was the funniest thing i have ever heard!

Anonymous said...

Skye--I can't believe you've never heard that story before!! Maybe this is your passage from girlhood to womanhood!!Heh heh

Anonymous said...

Can I get away with using that at work? Let's try it out, "You're going to feel me touch your possible now. Your possible has a yeast infection. You think you are leaking amniotic fluid from your possible? No, you don't have to shave your possible to have a baby." You know, the more I say it the more it sounds like opossum...don't they play dead? Funnier yet...the code word is 'menesse' no joke! Reminds me of 'menses.' It's a possible sort of day! Okay, done rambling now.
N.