Thursday, May 14, 2009

She's Baaaaccccckkkkkk...

Yesterday this little nurse came into my mom's room and told my mom she had some consent papers to sign concerning putting in the defibrillator. My mom got a funny look, and, dramatically clutching her hands to her chest loudly said, "They going to do WHAT???"

The nurse leaped backward narrowly missing landing on the bed on the other side of the room, as my mom followed up with, "Oh yes, I signed all of that yesterday. We're good to go."

After the nurse checked the file and saw that my mom did indeed sign everything yesterday, she left with a nervous little twitter. I told my mom that they were probably filing orders at that very second to ship her to the 9th floor funny farm.

My mom's response? "If they can't take a joke, screw 'em."

Yup folks, she's baaaaccccckkkkk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!
-alan

angy said...

That's great!!!