Saturday, May 2, 2009

Regards, Cortland

Hello everyone! Let me tell you what we've been up to.

We played on the beach again yesterday. It's my favorite place to hang out. I sleep and sleep and sleep.

After my nap my Granma and Grandpa and I hung out and smiled at people walking by. They all thought I was pretty darn cute. Grandpa kept worrying that the umbrella was going to blow over, but it never did.

See that down guy there? He looks like my long lost twin doesn't he? I'm the one with the drool. That's Great Grandpa Elmo. You know, the Elmo mommy wanted to name me after. She still calls me that when no one is around. Shhhhh, she says it's a secret. I can't remember what we're looking at, but it was apparently quite amazing.

We also went swimming. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but after a few minutes I started having fun swishing around.


But mostly we just kicked back and relaxed wearing cool hats and froggie-wear.

3 comments:

angy said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Cortland, you ARE so darn cute!!!

Anonymous said...

hey. you look beautiful.
call me AS SOON as you hear anything. Don't worry about waking anybody up. grace is great.
be safe, be strong. novena is in progress.

Anonymous said...

um...grace forgot she has legs apparently. she has become a couch or lap worm. what a little shuggle baby.