Sunday, December 14, 2008

Self Medicating

I was cleaning out my ear last night when a pointy pain about made me jump out of my skin. You know those deep, owie pimples (never call it a zit, that word is as bad as the f-word that means bubble) that hurt like a wasp sting? Well, I have one right inside my ear.

(I just asked Alan how to spell owie and he completely stopped moving and I could see his brain shuffling through all of the sentences and paragraphs he's ever read to see if he has ever seen the word printed anywhere. I am never more in love with him than when I can see his big ol' brain working.)

I think I got the owie from the glycerin in Grace's eardrops. It was the middle of the night and I just couldn't take the earache for another second and they helped so I don't feel so crazy nu-nu for using them.

I do feel a little crazy nu-nu for telling you about it, though.