Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All That's Left is a Frozen Burrito

Thanksgiving was a treat this year. We went to Tanya and Jim's for dinner and stayed for the UT game. Cortland spun some sort of spell on Tanya's brother and his wife, they didn't put him down for a second. Not only didn't they put him down, but they proclaimed over every little face he made. It made my heart happy.

A little tip for anyone wishing to try something a little different, put whole cranberries and pecans in the stuffing. Oh. My. Gosh. Heaven. I love Tanya's kitchen. It's one of my favorite places ever.

Now it's on to Christmas cards. I've been working on those all weekend. Okay, since Sunday. I couldn't decide on one kind so I ended up with five. The theme is "Everyone-Gets-a-Different-Card Year! It's almost as good as homemade!" I tried to fit that slogan on a banner but it was too long.

Off to eat my frozen burrito. *Sigh* Yup, Thanksgiving is over.

A little picture to get everyone in the holiday mood.

Bah! Humbug!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so those are def. the cutest little pj's ever!
and you are welcome in my kitchen ANY any any any time. But bring PIE!

Anonymous said...

Bah Humbug, indeed! He's just saying "Put a little fudge on my tongue, Mommy! No! No! Not MORE milk! I NEED chocolate!" Can't you read faces, at all!? Love mom