Sunday, December 14, 2008

Milk

Cortland goes to the doctor on Wednesday for his 1st round of shots. I'm going to ask if they'll take him to the back and give him a popsicle stick with spray cheese to lick while he's getting his shot, just like the vet does for Grace.

We're also going to ask if his rash is a milk allergy or just baby acne. Since I cut dairy and caffeine out of my diet muffin-butt has returned to his pleasant little self at night. He still has TONS of gas that seems to hurt really bad, but it clears up with Mylicon drops and off to sleep he goes.

Please let this not be a milk allergy. Mister Misties are not the same as ice cream and neither is frozen Kool Whip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His rash is probably just baby acne. All my kid had it, and so have 99 percent of all the other babies I've seen. It'll go away pretty soon. :)