Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little Light in the World

Lookie! Lookie! Lookie!

It's called Sweet Dreams.


Isn't this the most fun light switch cover you've ever seen???

*****(off on a tangent in my mind)
Which reminds me of a trip I got to take in 5th grade with the family of my best friend Angy. We were at the KOA campground and I said something we did was the funnest thing ever. Angy's mom told us that funnest wasn't a word. I remember later learning fun, more fun and most fun when we studied more and most grammar rule.

Well guess what? Funnest is now a word. Just when you think you're getting the hang of stuff, they change all the rules.

(back in the real world)*****


Anyway, back to the Funnest light switches in the whole wide world! There is something for everyone.







It's the little touches that makes a house a home. Find the switch just for you HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...so my mom is where I get my grammar correction gene. That's good to know. LOL

Sing it with me now! KOA is AOK! I wonder why they call it KOA instead of AOK, instead of AOK? KOA, KOA, KOA Campground is AOK!

We were geniuses before our time.

Anonymous said...

Angy, make that "geniuses in your OWN minds"!! I cannot tell you how many times I heard that jingle as we traveled down the pathways of life (on vacation). As for the light switches, all I can say is "What a light switch!" Love, cg

Anonymous said...

The elephant one is my "most favorite" (notice my excellent use of grammar)of them all...we LOVE Ele-phants!
N.

Holding my Breath said...

The elephant is my favoritest too! (I used the grammar we both know you were thinking. heh)

And Angy - Alan sings the KOA song with me on a regular basis. I love him.