Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Cheer



Christmas was extra special this year. Not only is it Cortland's 1st Christmas, but I also got two new brothers.

Han Joon is from S. Korea and is the politest young man I have had the pleasure to meet. He also has great taste in childrens hats.

Carl is from Sweden and he got the ball rolling by initiating the trimming of the tree. He also boiled me an egg.

Both of the boys are a wonderful addition to the family and I'm looking forward to when they visit in the Spring.

It was 14 degrees in KS so we stayed in most of the time. Cortland and his Grandma Gunn had no problem with the arrangements. They got along like peas and carrots.

Cortland also enjoyed the company of his Great Grandma Roehl while we were there.

We are currently in TX visiting Alan's parents. (And for the record it's in the upper 70's here) Cortland is an equal opportunity snuggler when it comes to Grandmas.


I hope everyone had a merry little Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of your Momma holding CBC with his naked little legs and pretty red sockies! Sweet angel!