Saturday, November 1, 2008

No Baby Yet

Cortland is still not home yet. He has to start gaining weight before they will release him. Alan keeps saying that they are just keeping him because he's so cute.

I can't seem to stay awake more than 4 hours at a time. There's no baby at home to excuse this huge tiredness. I could just sleep and sleep and sleep.

Alan is doing great. He is patiently waiting for baby to come home. He doesn't seem to be stressed or tired or anything.

I'll let you know when we have a baby in the house. It will hopefully be soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having a baby just zapps all your energy! You have every excuse to be exhausted all the time! Your energy will come back little by little. Sleep while you can!

Cortland has got to be one of the most precious little pieces of heaven that I've ever seen! I can't wait to meet him!