Friday, November 21, 2008

Maybe Still A Little Overcautious…

Another tell-tale sign of 1st time parents:

The unabridged guideline is nothing should ever go in the crib with baby - excluding the pool thermometer.

A close-up for the Grandmas.


(And would someone please tell me the plural possessive of Grandma's. Is it Grandmas' or Grandma's or Grandmas? I missed lots of recesses in Mrs. Webb's 4th grade class because I couldn't memorize this apostrophe rule!)

ETA: To my credit I did try to look it up online, but not only could I not memorize the rule as a child, I, as an adult, can't even comprehend the rule!

ETA Again: I fixed the Grandmas. Thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's Grandmas'---I am in 5th grade this year, so I am up-to-date on the 3R's---love all the pictures!
Love to Cortland & his wonderful parents, Love Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

i A B C D E F G H I J K LYLE LOVETT
the striped pants!!!!!!! There is nothing cuter than a baby in striped pants! I want a picture! It will go with my Alice stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Grandmas' is the plural possessive, but the grandmas you want is not possessive, so just grandmas. Not that anyone really cares...! Just saying...

Love, Aunt Jeannie

Holding my Breath said...

And just where were my brilliant Aunts when I needed them in 4th grade?

(Is it Aunt's, Aunts' or Aunts'?)

Anonymous said...

MRS WEBB!!! THANK YOU!!! I couldn't for the life of me remember my fourth grade teacher's name!!! I'll sleep better tonight!

Cortland is getting so big so fast! He is just absolutely adorable! I want to kiss those little baby cheeks so bad!

And why exactly was the pool thermometer in the bassinet? They don't work the same on babies, ya know.

Holding my Breath said...

To see if it's cold in the bassinet!

Anonymous said...

why would the pool thermometer get cold in the bassinet? Would it get to wear a tiny little sweater? I had no idea you would worry about the pool thermometer. You really ARE a kind hearted neighbor!