Thursday, November 6, 2008

Girls and Their Bags

This really cute diaper bag came for Cortland in the mail a couple of days ago from my Mother-in-Law.

Alan was holding Cortland while I was pointing out all of the neat things like the polka dotted changing pad and the super cute identification tags and the little zipper pull shaped like a baby carriage.

When I found the storage bag inside the big bag, I overheard Alan whisper to Cortland, "That diaper bag is not really for the baby. It's for the mommy. I know you would never get so excited about a bag in a bag."

Guys just don't get it. And now I'm outnumbered.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's BEAUTIFUL and it matches my room so maybe she meant it to go to MY house? alan is so funny!!!!

kkoois said...

don't worry, i got your back

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

yaaaayyyyyy Alan! yyyyaaaaayyyyyy Cortland! yyyyaaaaayyyyyyy men!

Anonymous said...

Farts in the Christensen household will this day forward be known as FARTS. The men have voted and we have been victorious.

Bubbles come from soap.

Holding my Breath said...

Okay Mr. Putting-His-Foot-Down-Concerning-The-F Word, Did you not see that kkoois has my back? She's tough. I wouldn't mess with her if I were you!

(love you honey!)