Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Care Package

My cousin sent the sweetest box of treats with this letter:

Thank you Corie! Oh, and this picture may be the only time Alan sees the cookies Steve made. Yummy! And you can't tell, but the sponge is hard like coral. I wonder if, when wet, it will poof up like the duckie. That would be so cool.

Cortland's onsie says I know I'm cute, please stop staring!" I have pink muffin-slippers on my feet, but I didn't get them in the picture. See below why I won't be taking the picture again.


I will never again doubt those people that say to never wake a sleeping baby.

Before I Woke-the-Baby-Changed-His-Clothes-and-Took-Picture Picture:

After I Woke-the-Baby-Changed-His-Clothes-and-Changed-Them-Back-and-Took-Picture Picture:


Thank goodness for the little musical Lionpillar. The song helped put Cortland back into a good mood. He says, "Thanks Grandma C!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, from the second baby picture (the s-s-screaming one)of Cortland I am seeing more and more resemblance to his mother. ;-D Isn't Corrie just a sweetheart! Mom

Anonymous said...

whatever! I am the cousin that picked it all out!! I get no credit???? Not fair.........