Friday, October 3, 2008

For Everyone's Christmas List

I was just thinking that I was a little chilly, but a blanket would be just too pesky, what with my hands always getting stuck under it. And then I saw this wonder product on TV solves the missing hands problem. It's a backward monk robe! Yay! Problem solved!
The Snuggie Check out the video in the middle of the screen.

Good Grief. 1st of all, isn't a Snuggie the thing the jocks give other guys along with Swirlies? And 2nd, this product was better when I was a kid and it was more like a sleeping bag with a zipper up the front and flaps that snapped over your shoulders so that your hands don't getting stuck under it. (Obviously my favorite selling point *rolling my eyes*) If you needed to move off the couch fast you had better be good at the potato sack race.

I love the weird products that start getting advertised around Christmas.

2 comments:

kkoois said...

they give each other wedgies, not snuggies...i'm not sure i want to think about a bunch of masculine athletes giving each other something called a snuggie...

and i think they look like choir robes. i think i will get some for my family and we will go caroling this year.

Holding my Breath said...

Kimjello,

Please, oh please get the Monk/Choir robes by Oct 25 so we can caroling after practice Thanksgiving. Since I can't move around, everyone can take turns pulling me in a wagon!

Please, please, please???