Friday, September 11, 2009

The Fish Have Joined the Circus

Tanya is watching the fish while we're out and this is the email I recently received:

Did i tell you about one of your fish? The little clown fish? He was SO CUTE!!!
When i feed them i like to sit on the bench and watch them for about ten minutes
making sure everybody is A L I V E and everything.
I was watching them all dart around and i noticed this one teeny tiny little guy darting
back and forth but do you know what? He had a Big Orange Ball on top of his nose!
He did!
I kept watching wondering if it was a growth or something but it would float above him
now and then and then back it went on his nose.
He finally abandoned it when he went after a smaller piece of food. It was just one of the
larger fish food balls he had been toting around.
He was SO CUTE! I want to make him a little outfit to wear when he does his act again.
Do you think it would be hard to keep a pointy hat on his little head? There is no real chin
to hold the elastic strap. Hmmm. I'll have to think about this.

And the next day I received this picture:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO KneW?!? Velcro works on EVERYTHING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

To the above Anonymous:
That Velcro would have to be SO SMALL it would have to be named Vel..no, no, smaller..V, no, no, no, EVEN SMALLER..\..that's it!!! \

cg

Anonymous said...

carol! you have no idea how tiny those knitting needles had to be! Gee, i hope i didn't use ... oh oh...WOOL!!!!!!! oh no!!!!
Skye! Just how warm IS that water, hmmm?

Anonymous said...

no chin! and now a shrunken boinky head!!! Oh no!! Oh! the humanity!!!!! cg

Holding my Breath said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love you two crazy nuts!

Anonymous said...

not often enough my dear not often enough. i believe cake should be involved somehow.

Anonymous said...

Me, ditto!! or chocolate frosting at the least!!! cg

Anonymous said...

carol, i saw birthday cake ice cream today...that is cake AND ice cream. And frosting bits. I see a wonderful development soon....bwa hahahahahah!

Anonymous said...

um...skye? your mother and i have taken over your blog. BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
oh yeah. sorry.

bridge said...

Speaking of fish with a talent...when you get back (are you back?) we need to go to the botanical gardens and feed those crazy fish in the japanese garden. LeAnne and I went last Saturday. It was smf>x2! I know Alan would be impressed. I think it would even be fascinating for punkin. (Maybe even more so than cars crashing through walls!)..lmk!

Anonymous said...

note to Bridge: if you like THOSE koy, you'll love the fist at Trees by Tuliotous (?). The Koy pond right by the entrance has a huge golden fish who sort of beaches himself on a flat rock that a little waterfall flows onto. He lets the water hit him for a few minutes then he flips himself off and swims away. Now THAT is crazy.