Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Stuff and Pictures

I want to live in a hotel forever. I love having someone make my bed for me everyday. And towels are the easiest thing to fold, so why are they my least favorite thing to wash? Guess what? Someone washes those for me, too!

Now I'm not sure how Cortland feels about the situation. He has been sleeping on the floor (on a blanket of course) for almost a week. But Grace told me she is enjoying playing with her cat cousins and her Uncle Darrell at night at her Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Grace celebrating the 4th of July


Grandpa and C having a serious discussion


Cortland with his favorite toy


Grandma and C hanging out


Random Cortland taking a bath picture

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh! that last one is adorable.
i was stuck in an elevator yesterday.
read the blog.

it was very coofing
(i love those verification words)

J-Mom said...

I love living in hotels. I know I'm weird that way. But I just love it! Can't wait until your back. Maybe we could just move into the same hotel!

Anonymous said...

Me, too, Skye, about the hotel thing...on to more important things: These are the cutest Cortland and Peripherals in his life!!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on him!!! love Mom

Anonymous said...

hi carol!!! wave wave! Jim and i are so happy you're better!!! Love, tanya

Anonymous said...

Tanya: thanks! I'm glad I'm better, too!!! How was your party?? cg

Anonymous said...

at the risk of hyjacking her blog...it was really fun. Not as fun as i hear your fish frys are, but i think everybody had a good time, and the margarita bar was funny. I could NOT have done it without Skye and Alan though. Your daughter is like a little fairy and things just get done. I swear. I glanced at something i needed to do and the next time i looked at it it was taken care of. Alan was great and everybody loved them. And of course Cortland was just cute as a bug. i'll send pictures to you soon!