Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daily Stuff

Last night I figured out how to knit Entrelac. Yay! Go me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cortland's new slogan is Why Sleep When You Can Stand! He will fall asleep when I feed him, but as soon as I put him in his bed and walk out the door he's standing up crying to be let out. I know his screams translate to say, "It's too much fun to sleep! What if I miss something? Please oh please let's play some more! I wanna walk around the coffee table again!" I wonder what he thinks my screams translate to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years ago I worked in a mens clothing store with a guy that said he was allergic to the formaldehyde in ties. His hands would get tons of tiny blisters in-between his fingers and on the palms of his hands. One day he came to work with little white gloves on - the kind a housekeeper uses to check if her staff is dusting above the door frames. The manager wouldn't let him wear his gloves. He said that it looked like the guy was trying to not get cooties from the customers and it just wasn't seemly.

I have the same reaction to baby powder as glove guy had to ties. Wonder where I can get some of those gloves...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know! i know! Archiver's gloves
www.ArchivalGloves.com go get my knitting stuff-right hand closet right hand side.

angy said...

ROTFLMAO

Sears on the Plains said...

I'm not sure about the gloves, but I DO know where to get a pretty white jacket that ties in the back...heart you!

J-Mom said...

I never used baby powder---EVER! Ask me why if you want to know.