Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Party in the urterus March 21, 2008 (deviled eggs provided)

Alan and I have started our second round of IVF. I have no idea what's going on. I keep calling the nurse back and asking more questions and hoping that I don't get fired from the Dr's office. What does a person have to do to get fired from a Dr's office? One would think I would know what to expect since I did this only six months ago, but the doctor changed my protocol from last time. Just to keep the relationship spicy, I'm sure.

I'm getting more hopeful. I'm really trying. I am no good at let downs. I don't like bad surprises. When I was a kid my mom would ask what kind of party I wanted, and I always said a surprise party. I wanted a surprise party so that I wouldn't know who chose not to come. Hopefully a baby will come to the surprise party my uterus is having in March.

No comments: