Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's all in the name

Alan: Honey, when we have kids, let's avoid any names with that accent mark thing.

Skye: Well hell. You've ruled out all of the good names. Not even Ahnia`h?

Alan: A contraction would look ridiculous. I can't even imagine how you would write that.

Skye: I think we should stick with trusted favorites. Airwrecka and Velvet Valentine. We can keep Qickey Valentine for backup.

Alan: Ahnia`h`s starting to look pretty good about now. I'm getting myself a beer.

Skye: How about Destineigh? Madisenne? Jaxon? Jas'hun?

Skye: I hope we have twins and we can name them both after my dad. Then we could say we're budgeting the Bills. Get it?! And when I'm in labor, we could tell the Doctor we're in politics. Just trying to push through some Bills! hahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

Alan: You're not right, honey. You know that, right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one SICK puppy!! I hope you have twins..you could name them Carol, so you could have Carols at the spinet!!! cg

Holding my Breath said...

One wonders where I get my sense of humor....

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love pushing through some Bills!!! You're special! (like short-bus special)

Anonymous said...

May I make an adjustment? I, personally, do not love pushing through some Bills. I loved the comment "pushing through some Bills." I have no desire at this time to push anything out of that spot...