Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey, did I ever tell you about my Cousin Freida?

We got three new beautiful pink fish. They are a hybrid of white fish and an anemone. The swim faster than the guppies and always hang out in a group. The biggest is Vinnie and I call the two little ones sweathogs.

There are also The Heathers. All four of them came from the same mama and all look similar.

Nina and Bitsy are the oldest fish in the tank. Bitsy was the 1st to have little fry, and she even let me see her give birth. Very cool. She was named after a dear woman I know who has lots of kids. (The human Bitsy did not let me watch her give birth. Ick.)

There is also Cheddar and Cheese. They're yellow.

Did you know that guppies give birth to 40-100 fry every 28 days?

Vinnie Babarino just said God is a sharp dresser. They just don't make shows like Welcome Back Kotter anymore.

No comments: