Friday, October 19, 2007

Someone stole the bushes!

We used to be the haunted house on the block. Now we're the NAKED house!

I am so excited. The landscapers came today and took the bushes away.

Embarrassingly enough, I didn't notice the missing bushes when I pulled up from work. I noticed that I could suddenly see the dining room table. And I noticed how the house was suddenly soooo dirty. Oh, and I noticed that there were mysterious orange lines spray painted on the lawn. But yeah, completely missed the lack of green leafy things.



This picture was taken when we bought our home. We had to remove the Maple because ants had made a home in the trunk.







This picture was taken yesterday after Tanya saved the hydrangeas that were along the wall with the little window that has shutters. They are now in a shady spot in her side yard.




And this is what I saw tonight when I got home from work. How cool is that?! We have a naked house!

No comments: