Friday, October 5, 2007

Part of the 37%

We didn't get the results we were looking for. I'm not pregnant.

Alan was so sweet. He came home from work with flowers. He really gets what a big deal this is. I didn't think he did. He's such a strong, silent type and I just never could read if he knew what a big deal this is. Was.

We're meeting with the doctor 11/6 to discuss options for a 2nd round. We'll probably wait until January to try again.

In the meantime, here's some pictures of what's important in my life right now.









Alan and I eating dinner at Tanya and Jim's house.















Tanya decorated our gate early in the morning on my birthday!












Me and Alan at the Botanic Gardens on my birthday.












Alan's fish because they're pretty!











And a picture of Grace because she's even prettier!

She's trying to run away from the camera. She's shy.

No comments: