Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Poked with needles

"So what's it like to to go through that artificial baby making, uhhhh, stuff...?"

That's one of my favorite questions so far in this process. I'm currently in the middle of my 1st round of IVF. Oh, and my answer would be that it's like a whirlwind that no one told me was coming.

Did you know it's like wringing a noodles neck to find any info online about what to expect? Who would have thought it? Crazy! A hundred gabillion people have or are going through this right now but a person has to wade through piles of nonsense to find any answers to simple questions.

That's why I've decided to start this blog. I need a place to list the answers I find, and also catalog my experiences to see if my reality is in sinc with, well, real reality.


No comments: