Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Importance of Stillness

I am so just lying here being a very good girl. I'm not moving or dancing or wiggling at all.

Three embryos were transfered on Monday morning and since then I have done my very best to be still. I never realized what a wiggle-worm I am.

Monday and Tuesday were easy because one of my best friends drove 8 hrs to come and stay with me. Alan had to go out of town on business. Does this mean that if an embryo implants that Kiwi is actually the co-parent instead of Alan? After all, she's the one who made me really good meatloaf and picked up chicken fried steak and got me drinks whenever I needed one so that I didn't have to move from my reclined position?

Today it's a little more difficult, but so not impossible to continue to be still. I think with a little practice I could be a sloth for a living.

My embryos will implant between today and Thursday this week. I go in for a pregnancy test 10/3.

No comments: