Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What We've Been Up To This Summer

First of all, Cortland wanted me to tell you he loves you all THIIIISSSSSS much!


This is the coolest park ever. See all of that wood? It goes up and down and to slides and rings and tunnels and tire swings... A kid could get lost in there if he wasn't wearing a neon yellow shirt. Phew, thank goodness we just happen to have one.





We went to Nash Farms in Grapevine, TX to milk cows and pet chickens, but I couldn't get C away from the tractors and farm implements. Gee, who here is surprised?




Here he is doing his serious KS farmer face. He totally has it down. And those who know, doesn't his expression look like my dads?


Sometimes I take Cortland to the local kid cage along with the other moms who just. need. a. break.


Only kidding. It's called The Tubes. It's like a really big Chik-Fil-A playground, or a really small Going Bonkers, which is another place we've been, but I was afraid to take pictures. There were so many kids at Going Bonkers I was afraid the patients were about to take over the asylum.



Daddy and Cortland finding animals in the clouds.


Concentrating REALLY hard.


And laughing a whole bunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so BIG now!!!! You said go to your you tube but um....where is it? goodnight. thanks for talking to me i hate blue