Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don Sharp House Painting and Wood Repair Memphis Review

The guys who painted our house were amazing. Carlos, Mario and Phillipe were polite and respectful of our property, and, to top it off, they did excellent work. (Isn't it a sad sign of the times the bonus is if the actual work is done well?) It was beyond what I expected. Don was around every day to see how things were progressing and he always had a brush in his hand, too. I don't know why that impressed me so much, but it did.

We had all of the trim (windows, doors, baseboards and crown molding) and ceilings painted. It was a job neither Alan or I was willing to tackle. Basically all the time consuming icky work.

Not only was the work done beyond my expectations, but the crew was on time every single day, and they came back a fourth day just to scrub floors and dust. And I have to mention that my windows have never been cleaner. When they scraped them clean they also cleaned up the mess the previous painters had left.

Call him if you need painting done in Memphis. (901) 335-4325

And just because Don and I had a running debate going and I LOVE to have the last word; Don Sharp is an artist! He says he's just creative but creativity put into action doth an artist does make. and he is just a sweetie-pie on top of all of his other qualities. Last word! I win!

Don Sharp House Painting and Wood Repair Memphis Review (for the spider-bots)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the painting finished and REALLY glad the painters were nice and trustworthy. I worry about my babies in the big bad city!! cg