Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm such a horrible sick person.

My poor husband. I just asked him if he would maybe like to put on his headphones, or if he needs me to find him some earplugs. The sound of me choking on the green (pea soup green) crap that I've been coughing up makes ME want to throw up. Alan must have some incredible gag reflex to not be wretching in the potty right now.

Ever notice that when you're really sick you try to remember back 10 or so days to who you were around so you can curse their names. I remember two such people who were sick or just getting over sick about 10 days ago.

~~~~~~PS - Tanya, you didn't give this to me. I just hope I didn't unwittingly give it to you!

2 comments:

James Pickering said...

Just you describing makes me want to visit the potty. Hope you get to feeling better.

Holding my Breath said...

You made me laugh, which threw me into a coughing fit. Alan thanks you. heh