Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Happy Damn-It.

I've started this post three times. The first start was about my 1 hour and 45 minute trip to Sears for a battery. And the 2nd was about the conversation I overheard coming out of the mall between a little girl and her mom. Both experiences were not positive and I changed my mind about retelling them. I am crabby enough the last few days without putting crabby into words.

This 3rd start is going to be positive and happy.

Grace is cute and Alan made cinnamon rolls. There. That's as happy as it's going to get.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on . . . we love crabby! Were the cinnamon rolls warm and gooey . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Anonymous said...

oh oh. i am depressed too. and um, real crabby...where oh where can i ever find cinnamon rolls all warm and cheery **crickets**crickets** ???

Two,Five,Seven said...

i made one...pretty scarry