Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mean Wolf Pups

Text last week between me and Jaqueline:

JAXs: I'm at the dentist now and should be at your house to pick up Lucas about 5 - is that ok?

ME: Fine and dandy

ME: I feel like I'm in a room with wild dogs. They're playing great now after threatening both with a nap. I'm sitting here making no sudden moves or making eye contact.


JAXs: LOL. They are like little wolf pups

ME: Yup. Mean evil wolf pups who will maul any who show weakness. I'm scared for the day they realize if they work together they could take me.


ME: I thought today was that day until their plan fell apart. Lucas got distracted by Thomas the train on and Cortland got stuck half in and out of his bed...

ME: And I live to see another day.

JAXs: Haha! You crack me up. They are trouble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you know what to tell the guy at the gallery opening: "I'm a wildlife conservationist." At least as long as you let them live to plot against you for another day! Lucky for them you're a benevolent wildlife conservationist!!

jacq said...

These same children haven't been plotting lately, have they? Good wolf pups...