Sunday, November 27, 2011

A little Cheeky

My cousin is the sexiest person I know. If she's reading this now she is laughing her butt off, but it's because she totally doesn't know she is that makes her more so.

On Black Friday, instead of heading to the toy department of Wal-Mart (as if THAT would ever happen!), Corie and I headed to Victoria's Secret. She picked out lots of pretties for me and schooled me on the importance of matching sets. And not matching beige sets either. I love her.

Now if you get only one piece of info out of this whole post please let it be this:
It looks too sexy on the model to be comfortable, right? WRONG-O BUCK-A-ROO! No pantie lines, comfortable, and best of all they are flattering on my hips! No cutting in and accentuating lumps and bumps! And at the end of the day the sides aren't all bunched up. They were laying flat and pretty.

Corie is my hero. Thank you so much for introducing me to Cheeky, my new best friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now you can be a Victoria Secret Angel!! Love ya! cg

Brightfield Farm said...

WHAT?!? You're the one who taught ME about bras! So now you are perfect AND color coordinated!!!! I MISS YOU!