Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The story of poop - Christensen style

Alan and I do not talk about poop. Ever. The 1st and last time we discussed it was when we were going on our 1st vacation and I announced that when I asked him to leave the room he would have to leave, no questions asked. When he agreed and said ditto, I knew he was the one for me.

Wait, we did discuss it one other time. I told him that sometimes a woman will poop on the table while giving birth. No matter what I was not one of those women. If it happens then it didn't really happen and that was that. Again, he agreed - no questions asked.

We are showing the house in 30 minutes and as soon as Alan walked out of the bathroom I said, "You did not do what I think you just did, did you? You're shit better smell like roses or I'm going to be super pissed."

Selling a house - The thing that brings families closer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You havent always been so shy about talking about poop..I remember sitting in the Pizza Hut enjoying dinner when (ALWAYS) your tiny voice took on the strength of a boxing ring announcer "I gotta go pooooooooppppy!!! Heads turned, faces turned *red* (that was me) and by Golly, we took you to go pooooopppppy!! No questions asked!

Anonymous said...

snort

J-Mom said...

You do have the best toilet paper ever!