Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa, please bring me Xanax

This time of year is wonderful and hard at the same time. It's like clockwork, December roles around and I feel like I need an extra boost of drugs just to get through.

Cortland has entered the I Want To Do It MYSELF stage. Heaven help anyone who takes the remote or a cord or the phone or the million other dangerous or breakable items from that little angel. He turns into a siren. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I have found that filling up the bath and laying in it with my head under water helps. It's not Xanax, but you do what you can with what you have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i used to call the operator...hi operator. my kid's making me nuts with the mommymommymommymommymommymommymommymommy and i need to talk to an adult. NOW!!!!!!
Tub is good too though.