Monday, December 21, 2009

Christensen Christmas

Merry Christmas on the run!



Is this one mine?


More toys?


Grandma would show C how things worked while Daddy would unbox the next toy.


Grandma Marla and Kayla.


Daddy takes a second to smile at me, then back to work putting in more batteries.


Grandpa talking. For some reason in all of his pictures he's talking.


That toy said, "Hi, I'm Chuck the Dumptruck" before I put tape over the speaker. Now it says, "Miff, Miff, muff, fumphh, humfphhhh, mumphhhhmumphhh."


Uncle Rodney helping C with his new remote control car


Preston, Kayla, Elvis and Grace

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. you look georgeous!!!!
2. alan looks great
3. cortland looks so CUTE! I LOVE the sweater and grace is so pretty standing by him! What a cute picture!

I made kolach today. and another pair of fuzzy feet.
and i put plastic on the windows.

i miss you.

Anonymous said...

It's too bad about Cortland getting no toys for Christmas..I'm going to have to have a chat with Santa!! Everyone looks beautiful/handsome and most of all, happy. Merry Christmas to all you Texans!!
hijack: You, too Tanya and Jim!! cg

Anonymous said...

Carol! You'll be getting them soon now, right? Yay! Merry Christmas dear Carol. I miss you too.

Anonymous said...

jim, ali, and brian are making thumbprint cookies...and they are heating the oil for the turkey. I might remind you that there is a VERY windy wind storm at the moment. Watch us on the 11 oclock news...heh

Anonymous said...

turkey update: turkey was great, no fire, no drama...apparently a turkey takes 3 beers to cook.
hope the holiday is fun! hey carol!

ciara crans said...

I LOVE the picture of Cortland chillin' in the yellow in front of the tree!

ciara crans said...

Chair! Yellow chair!