Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping Finds

I rearranged the furniture in the living room so Cortland will have more room to play. Every time I turned around he would have scooch onto the hardwood floor. I thought he was going to break a heel he kicks so hard.


There's now room for his new train set. I got everything for just $10.00 at a consignment sale today. He put it together all by himself.


I also got a baby version of wack-a-mole, a couple Dr. Seuss books and a wooden puzzle.


I have to tell ya, I love the wack-a-mole game. That one might have to be mine.

It's sad to think that it's time to take down the baby swing. He's so big now that it sort-of creaks when he's in it, like it's pleading for mercy. I'm not ready for him to be too big for his swing. We are having so much fun and it's going by too fast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always were a whack-a-mole kind of girl!! lol They do grow up too fast, don't they?! I love the train and he's so smart to put it together by himself!! lol love, mom

Anonymous said...

OMG I HAVE A TRAIN SET WAITINF FOR ME WHEN I GET HOME!!@#!@

Err, I mean Cortland and I can play with a train set together when I get home.

-alan

Holding my Breath said...

heheeeeeheeeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

HAMMER!!! BAW that is so CUTE!!! manly but cute.
grace looked cute on the chair how is she dealing with the change and what about the poor fish?

angy said...

Adam wants to know if he can come over and play with the train set!! LOL