Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not a Badge of Honor

Conversation with my hairdresser in September:

ME: Angel, do you see any gray in there? Because I swear I found a gray hair last week.

ANGEL: Nope, no grays. Not a single one. You probably found a really blonde hair.


Fast-forward to the conversation last week at the hairdresser:

ME: It's such a pretty day. It's so nice to get out of the house. How have you been? How's your daughter? Grace did the cutest thing yesterday... We need to remember to make an appointment for Alan... Angel? Angel? Are you listening?

ANGEL: (while picking up hair and looking at sections all over my head) Have you been painting your ceilings?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
(boisterously)
I am sorry dear, but I am glad I am not the only one! Now you can blame it on C...ahhh parenthood.
Love You!
N.

Anonymous said...

That's part of the parent thing...you can't remember that you painted the ceiling! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! cg

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!

Maybe I could use that excuse, too...but my ceilings are tile, dang it!