Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shopping

I don't love shopping. If I'm going to force myself to shop I have to be in the right mood.

We are going to my in-laws for Thanksgiving and I don't want my mother-in-law to think her son married a crazy religious nut who believes women should only be seen wearing slacks and skirts and little doilies on her head.

In 1 1/2 hours I managed to buy 5 pairs of jeans, a really cute shirt and a pair of boots. The boots were a cheer-me-up-because-I-am-shopping treat.

Pretty, new boots with pointy toes:



















I almost got these oddly appealing brown elf-like boots with the strangely turned up toes. These are not to be mistaken for boots that the totally hot Legolas would wear, but more like boots that Hermey, the disillusioned elf; who just doesn't know his place in life elf; who eats yellow snow elf, would be sporting around in Santa's kingdom. It's in the movie, promise. Not making it up.









Legolas because, well, just because.

No comments: