Monday, November 5, 2007

Question of the Day

ETA: Dustin was asking for my input on a topic he was discussing earlier that day with some friends of his. He wasn't calling me sexy.

The question of the day is posed by Dustin:
Ok, if someone told you that you were "sexy" would your initial reaction be that the person thought you were physically attractive, or that your attitude was "sexy"?
My answer:
First I would think EWWWWWW! because the only person at my work that would say that is ******* and he totally gacks me out. ***shudder***

I would say sexy is physically attractive. But to me it's a package deal. When I feel sexy I tend to look sexy. And vice versa. I can't look sexy in my really long brown, corduroy skirt. I look cute and very Banana Republic, but not sexy. Even if I did the sexy hair and sexy walk, yeah, the sexy is just not going to happen.

Now a simple jeans and cute shirt - that can be pulled off as sexy or cute. Just depends on the attitude.

Hmmm. I'm going to have to change my answer after talking it all out.

I say sexy is in the attitude, not physical.
And there you have it. The veritable chicken vs. egg and which looks better in corduroy debate.

(Thanks Dustin, for the blog nibblets)

No comments: